While the rest of the political world was in campaign mode, HDC staff was hard at work making improvements to our caucus website, www.housedemocrats.wa.gov. Be sure to bookmark our site as it is updated several times a day during the legislative session.
Here are some of the enhancements we made over the summer:
- Redesigned member pages - The information you're looking for is now easier to find.
- Issue-specific news pages - Click on the sub-menus under "News" above to read the latest news on the issues you care about most.
- Mobile-friendly - Navigation on your smartphone just got easier.
- Sharing options - Like a story? Share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social channels with just a few clicks.
- Press Room - Our Press Room page will be regularly updated with information for reporters during session.
- Issue-specific email alerts - Get the latest updates on the issues that matter most to you delivered to your inbox.
- Weekly poll questions – Participate in our weekly polls and let us know where you stand on legislative issues.
- More social – In the coming weeks, we'll be launching an HDC Facebook page and Instagram account to go along with our blog and Twitter profiles.
There are a few browser-specific bugs on the new site that still need fixing. Those bugs will be resolved in the coming weeks. (The site works best with FireFox, Safari, Chrome, and Internet Explorer 9.)
As always, we welcome your feedback. If you have any ideas or suggestions to improve our site, let us know.
To read this story in Spanish, click here.